Thermostat Press Archive
PSI in the News
- Groups slam bill on mercury woes. Boston Globe, April 2013.
- Toxic Mercury from Discarded Thermostats Continues to Pollute. April 2013.
- Rhode Island Bill to Tighten Control of Mercury Pollution from Thermostats. Joint Press Release: Product Stewardship Institute, RI Department of Environmental Management, and Clean Water Action, July 2010.
- PSI Press Release: Comprehensive Thermostat Recycling Laws Pass in California and Pennsylvania. October 2008.
- Recycling program begins for products containing mercury. Lawrence County Journal, May 2008.
- Two Nonprofts Team Up with National Thermostat Recycling Program. BuildingGreen.com, June 2007.
- Partners Launch Mercury Thermostat Recycling Program. Waste News, April 2007.
- Five State Mercury Thermostat Program Expands Nationwide. WasteAge, April 2007.
- Mercury Reduction Program to Start in Rockford. WIFR.com Freeport-Rockport IL, May 2006.
- Five States, Industry Join Pilot Program For Recycling Old Mercury Thermostats. BNA Publications, May 2006.
- Maine's Hot for Recycling. Waste News, April 2006.